North Korean brinkmanship [electronic resource] : is U.S. policy up to the challenge? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific of the Committee on International Relations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, June 29, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations. Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 31 pages ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Serial no. 109-196 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2007-0049-P.
"Serial no. 109-196."
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the Committee web site. Address as of 11/6/06: http://www.internationalrelations.house.gov/109/28428.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10003544