To require any federal or state court to recognize any notarization made by a notary public licensed by a state other than the state where the court is located when such notarization occurs in or affects interstate commerce [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Courts, the Internet, and Intellectual Property of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, on H.R. 1458, March 9, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Courts, the Internet, and Intellectual Property
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 37 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2006-0216-P., "Serial no. 109-89.", Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 6/2/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:26412.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10003599