H.R. 4893, to amend Section 20 of the Indian Gaming Regulatory Act to restrict off-reservation gaming [electronic resource] : legislative hearing before the Committee on Resources, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, Wednesday, March 15, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Resources
- Additional Titles:
- HR 4893, to amend Section 20 of the Indian Gaming Regulatory Act to restrict off-reservation gaming
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 30 pages : map ; 23 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2006-0325-P., "Serial no. 109-43.", Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 9/28/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:26652.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10003683