The role of the National Science Foundation in K-12 science and math education [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Science, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, May 3, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 107 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Serial no. 109-46 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Science."
Shipping list no.: 2007-0027-P.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 109-46."
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 10/19/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:27255.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10003718