Small business expensing [electronic resource] : job growth through the tax code : field hearing before the Subcommittee on Workforce, Empowerment & Government Programs of the Committee on Small Business, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, Washington, DC, August 9, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Workforce, Empowerment, and Government Programs
- Additional Titles:
- Job growth through the tax code
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 32 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Serial no. 109-29 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Small Business."
Shipping list no.: 2006-0115-P.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 109-29."
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 2/3/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:23282.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10003721