Old scams, new victims [electronic resource] : breaking the cycle of victimization : hearing before the Special Committee on Aging, United States Senate, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, Washington, DC, July 27, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging
- Additional Titles:
- Breaking the cycle of victimization
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 103 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Serial no. 109-13 (United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- "Printed for the use of the Special Committee on Aging."
Shipping list no.: 2006-0172-P.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 109-13."
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 4/10/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:25878.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10003916