To discuss how farm bill programs can better support species conservation [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Forestry, Conservation, and Rural Revitalization of the Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry, United States Senate, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, July 26, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry. Subcommittee on Forestry, Conservation, and Rural Revitalization
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 118 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 109-439
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2006-0278-P.
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 7/27/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:27639.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10003938