S. 529, to authorize appropriations for the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, May 24, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Additional Titles:
- To authorize appropriations for the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 25 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 109-212
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2006-0115-P.
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 1/31/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:24722.wais (text version); http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:24722.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10004072