Grazing [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Public Lands and Forests of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, to review the grazing programs of the Bureau of Land Management and the Forest Service, including proposed changes to grazing regulations, and the status of grazing regulations, and the status of grazing permit renewals, monitoring programs, and allotment restocking plans, September 28, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Public Lands and Forests
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 40 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 109-245
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2006-0143-P.
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 3/3/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:25686.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:25686.pdf (PDF version); current access available via PURLs.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10004165