Indian tribes and the Federal Election Campaign Act [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, on oversight hearing regarding the status and treatment of Indian tribes under the Federal Election Campaign Act, February 8, 2006, Washington, DC.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005 [i.e. 2006]
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 85 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 109-374
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2006-0250-P.
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 6/19/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:25982.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10004292