Nomination of Janice B. Gardner to be Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Intelligence and Analysis [electronic resource] : hearing before the Select Committee on Intelligence, United States Senate, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, June 16, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Intelligence
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 53 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 109-269
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- "Printed for the use of the Select Committee on Intelligence.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2006-0168-P., Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 4/10/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:24982.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10004309