State, foreign operations, and related programs appropriations for 2008 [electronic resource] : hearings before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session / Subcommittee on State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007-
Washington : [Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., distributor]
- Physical Description:
- volumes <1, 3-6 > : illustrations ; 24 cm
- pt. 1. U.S. Dept. of State fiscal year 2008 budget justification -- pt. 3. Justification of budget estimates: Broadcasting Board of Governors, CSCE, Inter-American Foundation; Millennium Challenge Corp.; OPIC; Peace Corps; ... -- pt. 4. Statements of outside witnesses -- pt. 5. Oversight hearings, Iraq -- pt. 6. FY 2007 emergency supplemental request; FY 2008 budget for global HIV/AIDS, TB, and malaria ...
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2007-0213-P (pt. 1), 2008-0428-P (pt. 5, 6).
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10004550