H.R. 180, the Darfur Accountability and Divestment Act of 2007 [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Domestic and International Monetary Policy, Trade, and Technology of the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, March 20, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Domestic and International Monetary Policy, Trade, and Technology
- Additional Titles:
- Darfur Accountability and Divestment Act of 2007
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 82 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Shipping list no.: 2007-0380-P.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 110-16."
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 8/14/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:35408.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10004752