Establishing the House Democracy Assistance Commission for the 110th Congress; and calling on the government of the UK to immediately establish a full, independent, and public judicial inquiry into the murder of Northern Ireland defense attorney Patrick Finucane in order to move forward on the Northern Ireland peace process [electronic resource] : markup before the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, on H. Res. 24 and H. Con. Res 20, January 23, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 20 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2008-0182-P., "Serial no. 110-22.", Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the Committee web site. Address as of 6/26/07: http://www.internationalrelations.house.gov/110/32845.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10004808