Calling on the League of Arab States to acknowledge the genocide in the Darfur Region of Sudan and to step up their efforts to stop the genocide in Darfur; calling on the government of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam to immediately and unconditionally release Father Nguyen Van Ly, Nguyen Van Dai, Le Thi Cong Nhan, and other political prisoners and prisoners of conscience, and for other purposes; and commemorating the 200th anniversary of the abolition of the transatlantic slave trade [electronic resource] : markup before the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, on H. Con. Res. 7, H. Res. 243 and H. Res. 272, April 19, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 36 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2007-0349-P., "Serial no. 110-52.", Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the Committee web site. Address as of 8/1/07: http://www.internationalrelations.house.gov/110/34717.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10004838