Public diplomacy in the Middle East and South Asia [electronic resource] : is the message getting through? : hearing before the Subcommittee on the Middle East and South Asia of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, May 16, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on the Middle East and South Asia
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 78 pages ; 24 cm
- Mass media policy—United States
- Mass media—Political aspects—Islamic countries
- Anti-Americanism—Islamic countries
- United States—Foreign relations—Middle East
- Middle East—Foreign relations—United States
- United States—Foreign relations—South Asia
- South Asia—Foreign relations—United States
- United States—Foreign public opinion, Islamic
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2007-0386-P., "Serial no. 110-69.", Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the Committee web site. Address as of 8/27/07: http://www.internationalrelations.house.gov/110/35428.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10004854