Preparing for emergencies [electronic resource] : is northern New Jersey ready? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Emergency Preparedness, Science, and Technology of the Committee on Homeland Security, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, June 26, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Emergency Preparedness, Science, and Technology
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 65 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2007-0270-P., "Serial no. 109-88.", Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 5/24/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:34386.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:34386.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10005001