H.R. 5695 [electronic resource] : Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Act of 2006 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Economic Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Cybersecurity of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, June 29, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Economic Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Cybersecurity
- Additional Titles:
- Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Act of 2006
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 50 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., "Serial no. 109-90.", Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 8/9/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:34855.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:34855.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10005015