H.R. 4954 [electronic resource] : the SAFE Port Act : full hearing before the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, April 4, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security
- Additional Titles:
- SAFE Port Act
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 84 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Serial no. 109-71 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Shipping list no. unavailable.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 109-71."
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 11/16/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109_house_hearings&docid=f:36697.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109_house_hearings&docid=f:36697.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10005024