Waste and fraud in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Investigations of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, June 14, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Investigations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 100 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2008-0108-P., "Serial no. 109-82.", Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 11/28/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:37291.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10005033