Markup of H.R. 811; consideration of four election contests; and consideration of a committee franking allocation resolution [electronic resource] : meeting before the Committee on House Administration, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, meeting held in Washington, DC, May 8, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on House Administration
- Additional Titles:
- Markup of HR 811; consideration of four election contests; and consideration of a committee franking allocation resolution
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 293 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2007-0371-P.
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 8/15/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:36562.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10005047