Comprehensive immigration reform [electronic resource] : the future of undocumented immigrant students : hearing before the Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, May 18, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law
- Additional Titles:
- Future of undocumented immigrant students
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 81 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2008-0088-P.
"Serial no. 110-36."
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 10/23/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:35453.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10005124