Renewable energy opportunities and issues on federal lands [electronic resource] : review of Title II, Subtitle B, geothermal energy of EPACT, and other renewable programs and proposals for public resources : oversight hearing before the Subcommittee on Energy and Mineral Resources of the Committee on Natural Resources, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, Thursday, April 19, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Energy and Mineral Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 93 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Serial no. 110-18 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Natural Resources)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2008-0039-P.
"Serial no. 110-18."
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 19).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 11/1/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:34825.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10005157