Views of the NIST Nobel Laureates on science policy [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Environment, Technology, and Standards, Committee on Science, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, May 24, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science. Subcommittee on Environment, Technology, and Standards
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 46 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Science.", Shipping list no.: 2007-0131-P., Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., "Serial no. 109-51.", Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 1/12/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:27588.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10005197