Geopolitics of oil [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, to receive testimony on the geopolitics of oil and its implications for U.S. economic and national security, January 10, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 86 pages ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Printed for the use of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources."
Shipping list no. unavailable.
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 4/16/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:33869.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:33869.pdf (PDF version); current access available via PURLs.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10005598