The roles of the Environmental Protection Agency, the Federal Highway Administration, and the Army Corps of Engineers as they relate to Katrina and the ongoing recovery [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, October 6, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 145 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 109-978
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2008-0076-P., Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 11/15/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:37443.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10005655