How much should borders matter? [electronic resource] : tax jurisdiction in the new economy : hearing before the Subcommittee on International Trade of the Committee on Finance, United States Senate, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, July 25, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance. Subcommittee on International Trade
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 280 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Finance."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2007-0355-P.
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the Senate Finance Committee web site. Address as of 7/24/07: http://finance.senate.gov/hearings/35879.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10005686