Congress' role in federal financial management [electronic resource] : is it efficient, accountable, and transparent in the way it appropriates funds? : hearing before the Federal Financial Management, Government Information, and International Security Subcommittee of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, May 25, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Subcommittee on Federal Financial Management, Government Information, and International Security
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 98 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no. unavailable: 2007-0309-P.
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 6/26/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:28250.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10005805