Rhode Island homeland security priorities [electronic resource] : preparation for the 2006 hurricane season : hearing before the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, field hearing in Providence, Rhode Island, April 20, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 89 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 109-932
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2007-0357-P., Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 8/16/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:28239.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10005816