Legal options to stop human trafficking [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Human Rights and the Law of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, March 26, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Human Rights and the Law
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 84 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 110-142
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2008-0069-P., "Serial no. J-110-24.", Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 11/13/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:37695.pdf.; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10005911