Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act [electronic resource] : overview and perspectives : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Healthy Families and Communities, Committee on Education and Labor and the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security, Committee on the Judiciary, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, hearing held in Washington, DC, July 12, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Subcommittee on Healthy Families and Communities
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 142 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Serial no. 110-55 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor)
Serial no. 110-68 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Shipping list no. unavailable.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 110-55 (Committee on Education and Labor)."
"Serial no. 110-68 (Committee on Committee on the Judiciary)."
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 8/28/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110_house_hearings&docid=f:36466.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10006126