H.R. 647 [electronic resource] : the Mark-to-Market Extension Act of 2007 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Housing and Community Opportunity of the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, October 23, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Housing and Community Opportunity
- Additional Titles:
- Mark to Market Extension Act of 2007
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- v, 70 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2008-0212-P., "Serial no. 110-73.", Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 2/20/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:39911.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10006205