The Holocaust Insurance Accountability Act of 2007 (H.R. 1746) [electronic resource] : Holocaust era insurance restitution after ICHEIC,the International Commission on Holocaust Era Insurance Claims : hearing before the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, February 7, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services
- Additional Titles:
- Holocaust era insurance restitution after ICHEIC,the International Commission on Holocaust Era Insurance Claims
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 182 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Serial no. 110-85 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2008-0345-P.
"Serial no. 110-85."
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 5/12/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:41176.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10006217