The impact of coup-related sanctions on Thailand and Fiji [electronic resource] : helpful or harmful to U.S. relations? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Asia, the Pacific, and the Global Environment of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, August 1, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Asia, the Pacific, and the Global Environment
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 66 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2008-0289-P., "Serial no. 110-141.", Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the Committee web site. Address as of 4/2/08: http://www.internationalrelations.house.gov/110/37066.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10006280