Reaffirming support for the legitimate democratically-elected government of Lebanon under Prime Minister Fouad Siniora; expressing condolences and sympathy to the people of the PRC for the loss of life and destruction caused by the massive earthquake centered in Sichuan Province; and Merida Initiative to Combat Illicit Narcotics and Reduce Organized Crime Authorization Act of 2008 [electronic resource] : markup before the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, on H. Res. 1194, H. Res. 1195 and H.R. 6028, May 14, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 108 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Shipping list no.: 2009-0067-P., "Serial no. 110-205.", Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10006339