H.R. 123, H.R. 2498 and H.R. 2535 [electronic resource] : legislative hearing before the Subcommittee on Water and Power of the Committee on Natural Resources, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, Tuesday, September 25, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Water and Power
- Additional Titles:
- HR 123, HR 2498 and HR 2535
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 72 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- San Gabriel Basin Restoration Fund (U.S.)—Appropriations and expenditures
- Groundwater—Purification—California—San Gabriel River Watershed—Finance
- Water quality management—California—San Joaquin River Watershed
- Water quality management—California—Tulare Lake Watershed
- Water resources development—Law and legislation—California
- Federal aid to water resources development—Tule River Indian Tribe of the Tule River Reservation, California
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Shipping list no.: 2009-0058-P.
"Serial no. 110-45."
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10006518