Subcommittee hearing on federal government efforts in contracting with women-owned businesses [electronic resource] / Subcommittee on Contracting and Technology, Committee on Small Business, United States House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Contracting and Technology
- Additional Titles:
- Federal government efforts in contracting with women-owned businesses
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 86 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- "One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, March 21, 2007"--T.p.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2008-0227-P.
"Serial no. 110-9."
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 1/22/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:33618.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10006686