Subcommittee hearing on oversight of the entrepreneurial development programs implemented by the Small Business Administration and National Veterans Business Development Corporation [electronic resource] / Subcommittee on Rural and Urban Entrepreneurship, Committee on Small Business, United States House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Rural and Urban Entrepreneurship
- Additional Titles:
- Oversight of the entrepreneurial development programs implemented by the Small Business Administration and National Veterans Business Development Corporation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 203 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- National Veterans Business Development Corporation
- Entrepreneurship—Government policy—United States
- Small business—Government policy—United States
- Veteran-owned business enterprises—United States—Finance
- Federal aid to minority business enterprises—United States
- Federal aid to women-owned business enterprises—United States
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- "One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, March 12, 2008.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2008-0352-P., "Serial no. 110-78.", Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 5/14/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:40412.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10006725