Federal Aviation Administration reauthorization [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Aviation of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, March 14, 21, 22, 28, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Aviation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 996 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- United States. Federal Aviation Administration—Appropriations and expenditures
- Airport Improvement Program (U.S.)
- Aeronautics, Commercial—Research—United States—Finance
- Aeronautics—United States—Safety measures—Finance
- Aeronautics, Commercial—Law and legislation—United States
- Federal aid to transportation—United States
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2008-0192-P.
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 1/15/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:34788.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10006763