Member briefing on voting in the House of Representatives, the rostrum and the electronic voting system [electronic resource] : a "walkthrough" by the Clerk of the House, Lorraine C. Miller : hearing before the Select Committee to Investigate the Voting Irregularities of August 2, 2007, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, October 18, 2007, Washington, DC.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee to Investigate the Voting Irregularities of August 2, 2007
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 20 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2008-0401-P., Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 8/26/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110_house_hearings&docid=f:42170.wais (text version); http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110_house_hearings&docid=f:42170.pdf (PDF version); current access available via PURLs.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10006888