Reform of the Mining Law of 1872 [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, to receive testimony on reform of the Mining Law of 1872, January 24, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 172 pages ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2008-0334-P.
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 5/12/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:41574.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10007014