The Employee Free Choice Act [electronic resource] : restoring economic opportunity for working families : hearing of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, on examining the Employee Free Choice Act, focusing on restoring economic opportunity for working families, March 27, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 79 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Shipping list no. unavailable.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 10/27/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110_senate_hearings&docid=f:34474.pdf.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10007158