The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the federal government [electronic resource] : a model public-private partnership accelerating research toward a cure : hearing before the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, June 19, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 61 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 110-316
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2008-0304-P.
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 7/21/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:36614.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10007169