Government-wide intelligence community management reforms [electronic resource] : hearing before the Oversight of Government Management, the Federal Workforce, and the District of Columbia Subcommittee of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, February 29, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Subcommittee on Oversight of Government Management, the Federal Workforce, and the District of Columbia
- Additional Titles:
- Government wide intelligence community management reforms
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 151 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 110-431
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Shipping list no. unavailable.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 8/13/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110_senate_hearings&docid=f:41454.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10007196