The impact of implementation [electronic resource] : a review of the REAL ID Act and the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative : hearing before the Oversight of Government Management, the Federal Workforce, and the District of Columbia Subcommittee of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, April 29, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Subcommittee on Oversight of Government Management, the Federal Workforce, and the District of Columbia
- Additional Titles:
- Review of the REAL ID Act and the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 390 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (U.S.)
- United States. Real ID Act of 2005
- Drivers' licenses—Law and legislation—United States
- Privacy, Right of—United States
- Border crossing—United States
- Civil rights—Government policy—United States
- Identification cards—Law and legislation—United States
- National security—United States
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Shipping list no. unavailable.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 11/12/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110_senate_hearings&docid=f:42752.pdf.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10007218