The False Claims Act Correction Act (S. 2041) [electronic resource] : strengthening the government's most effective tool against fraud for the 21st century : hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, February 27, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Additional Titles:
- Strengthening the government's most effective tool against fraud for the 21st century
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 205 pages ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Serial no. J-110-76 (United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Shipping list no. unavailable.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. J-110-76."
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 7/11/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110_senate_hearings&docid=f:42809.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10007242