Terrorism [electronic resource] : two years after 9/11, connecting the dots : hearing before the Subcommittee on Terrorism, Technology, and Homeland Security of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, September 10, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Terrorism, Technology, and Homeland Security
- Additional Titles:
- Two years after nine eleven, connecting the dots
Two years after 9/11, connecting the dots
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 162 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 108-921
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Shipping list no. unavailable.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. J-108-39."
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 8/21/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108_senate_hearings&docid=f:93083.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10007250