Do federal programs ensure U.S. workers are recruited first before employees [i.e. employers] hire from abroad? [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Education and Labor, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, hearing held in Washington, DC, May 6, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2009.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 112 pages ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Serial no. 110-90 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Shipping list no.: 2009-0209-P.
"Serial no. 110-90."
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10007451