The next step in aviation security--cargo security [electronic resource] : is DHS implementing the requirements of the 9/11 law effectively? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Transportation Security and Infrastructure Protection of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, July 15, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Transportation Security and Infrastructure Protection
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 91 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Shipping list no.: 2009-0113-P.
"Serial no. 110-126."
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10007612