Circuit City unplugged [electronic resource] : why did Chapter 11 fail to save 34,000 jobs? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Commercial and Administrative Law of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, March 11 2009
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Commercial and Administrative Law
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2009.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 187 pages ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Serial no. 111-6 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Shipping list no.: 2009-0381-P.
"Serial no. 111-6."
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10007766